Thursday, May 20, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

London 2009

You are one of the best things that's ever happened to me.

You're my love and my best friend.

And every day that goes by, it seems like I discover something new about you to love.

It's incredible to me how one person can make such a big difference in my life.

You touch my heart in a way I never knew before. I discover something new about you to love.

It's incredible to me how one person can make such a big difference in my life.

-M

4 comments:

  1. Love is amazing, makes you wonder how you can accumulate so much feelings towards this one person in our wee lil heart!

    Love the pictures very much, makes me feel all lovey dovey despite not being in love at the moment *sigh* but a girl can dream hey *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your nice comment.
    Very interesting, your blog.
    i will be uploading more drawings from now on, so you can take a look whenever you want. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog. i am a newcomer :)


    please check out and follow my blog!!!


    sunnypeaches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete